Tuesday 29 November 2011

Homemade Camping Stove (The Penny Stove)

Have a look at this home made camping stove! I love it! It's made simply from a drinks can and It runs on ethanol. I've been reading about various camping stoves such as the Trangia which are pretty pricey, but this really caught my eye. It looks ghetto as hell, but you know I'm itching to have a pop at making this contraption to see if it is any good. For instructions on how to make it go to Mark Jurey's website by clicking on the images below


6 comments:

  1. Good work on making this resourceful gear. This is a very nice solution when roughing it up outdoors. It will also be nice for log houses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. This is such a good creation from a brilliant mind. Camping will surely be a great experience with this kind of camping tool. By the way, it is important to always have knife like cold steel knife when going on camping for emergency purposes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing project you got there. Good thing you were able to make a stove on your own. In case you are in the actual camp and you have no stove, you already know how to make one. You should always bring a kershaw pocket knife so you are ready to make anything you might be needing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read your blog page. .very nice project. How to make the stove to an abandoned cans, learned today. You are truly to be commended. Your blog posts are very good about. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job. Thank's for review. Informative and interesting which we share with you so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts. I am tiring the same best work from me in the future as well.

    ReplyDelete